Okay, so I have to cheat today and write two days together. We were traveling yesterday and I did not have a chance to write on my blog. We drove down to NC to see my family. Upon arriving, we went directly to Grant's birthday party. He was so excited to see all of his extended family as well as the Chick-fil-a cow!
I am so thankful for my sister Kari who arranged everything so that we could celebrate Grant's birthday in NC. Grant had a blast!
Today was wonderful as well. Being around family for the holidays is great. I am so thankful that I have a family in which we all get along and actually enjoy spending time together. I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving Day!!
I will post pictures later when I get home and have access to my computer :)
A final farewell, for now at least
13 years ago

Can't wait for pics of the not-so-little guy's party!
ReplyDelete