It has been such a busy week! I only have one hour left in this day, so I am determined to write about what I am thankful for today.
Today I am thankful for my son and all the joy that he brings to our lives. My husband and I have been trying to have a second baby for almost 2 years now. Trying so hard to conceive baby #2 has made me so thankful for the little man I already have. He came to us very quickly as we had only been married for six months when we got pregnant. He was a surprise!
Looking back now I see God's divine blessing in our lives as he knew exactly when it would be the perfect time for Grant to join our lives. I am so thankful for the gift he is.

He is so precious! Children are truly blessings! We had similar timing with our first, she was a surprise, too. But isn't it amazing when you look back and see that everything happens in God's perfect timing? Keeping ya'll in my prayers! {{hugs!}}
ReplyDeleteDitto to Sheena. God's perfect timing is such a blessing! I will pray for you all about your conceiving.
ReplyDelete