Friday, November 12, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving: Day 12

Something funny that I have noticed about my son is that he loves physical contact. He especially loves it in the form of play wrestling or play tickling. He constantly comes over to me and sits on me. Not on my lap. On me. Then he will try to tickle me or wrestle. I have caught him now twice sitting on top of and/or pinning down another kid at mall play areas. He's not being aggressive or mean-spirited. He is just playing or showing affection. It must be a little boy thing. Whatever it is, it cracks me up! I must say, though, my son is also very affectionate. He is constantly giving Jeff and I hugs.

All that to say that I am thankful for a healthy little boy who can run, jump, laugh, and wrestle. I am thankful that we are all healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! What a great picture too! Frameable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for him, too! Giving him virtual hugs, kisses, and tickling right now!! Love you, Grant!

    ReplyDelete