
I know that I have already mentioned this before, but I am so thankful for the weekends. It is so wonderful to spend time together as a family on the weekends. At my husband's last duty station, he had to work every other weekend...the entire weekend:Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It is so nice to look forward to each weekend with eager anticipation that we will have time together as a family.

I am SO PROTECTIVE of our family time. I remember VIVIDLY what not having my husband around was like and I anticipate with many more years in the Navy, we will experience it again. So right now is the time to guard it! Smart cookie!
ReplyDeletep.s. What happened to my munchkin's leg?
I can definitely relate. :) My husband is rarely home and we don't get weekends. We get Wensday's (when we are lucky), and Sundays which are eat up by Church and chidren's choir.
ReplyDelete