Yes, another blog. I decided to start a new blog as I felt like I needed a place to write out all of the thoughts rolling around in my head on the subject of Motherhood.
Before you think I do not know how to spell, let me start by saying that I know the above phrase is actually spelled "motherlode." It actually is a mining term that refers lines of silver or gold that were main veins leading to larger amounts of treasure. Kind of like following the rainbow to the pot of gold. In modern terms, it refers to something of great value.
With that said, I thought my blog title was a brillant play on words as I am learning a motherlode of information on the subject of being a mother and on parenting. Therefore, I am learning a Mother Load!
So join me if you care as I learn, muse, write, and laugh about the journey of being a mother.
A final farewell, for now at least
13 years ago

Very nice, my friend! I love the title, and I greatly enjoyed the mini-lesson on the origin of "motherlode". You're such an English major. :)
ReplyDeleteHere's to the fantastic opportunity and blessings of rearing little boys!
~Shannon