Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Latest Best Sellers!



Okay, so maybe these books are not on New York's Best Seller list, but they are a HUGE hit with Grant. These are the books that he loves to look at and to have read to him.



This is Grant's absolute favorite book to read. I found this book at a bookstore in the DC airport during a layover from Italy to the states. I bought it because it was a cute story and because the little boy on the cover reminded me of Grant.

Usually when we read any of these books to Grant it takes awhile. He wants to re-read each book at least three times. He likes to look at each picture and touch every page. Some days, it's hard because I have things to do or places to be. Other days, I just laugh to myself as I know these times are special. I am so glad that he already has a love for books!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is such a special memory. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought I Love You Through and Through when Sofia was about Grant's age also and she STILL loves it and we love to read it together! Great memories with that book!

    ReplyDelete