Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Angry

I am seriously angry today. Angry at God, at life and circumstances, at myself and my body...at EVERYTHING!!

Jeff and I have been trying to have baby #2 since February 2009. Minus the six months he was deployed, we have literally been trying for 18 months. What the hell?!

I know this will pass and my anger will subside, but really if you wanted to know my thoughts, I would tell you that I am wondering what I did to piss God off.

This too shall pass, but for now...I'm just mad!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jill. I know that nothing I say can help your hurt any, but still, I can't say nothing. I do want you to know that I have been praying for you ever since you told me ya'll were trying. I've been angry at God for other things, and I know it's okay to be angry, He can handle it. It's so hard when we don't/can't understand His timing or plan. But trust in Him. Keep faith. You did nothing wrong. He loves you more than what is even understandable. {{hugs}} Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you a big hug across the miles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, Jilly. I'm praying for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, Jill! You are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete