Here's a few pics from a lunch date Grant and I had earlier this week. He is eating a grilled Turkey and Cheese sandwich. Previously, I was cutting his sandwich into bite size pieces. Now he gets upset when I do that because he wants to be a "big boy" and eat his sandwich like Momma and Daddy. So he and I have come to an agreement that cutting his sandwich twice in an "X" motion (into triangles) is acceptable. Of course, he still tries to stuff an entire triangle into his mouth thus the previous reason for the bite size pieces.
**Note: All of this was figured out by trial and err. After many tantrums over sandwiches being cut into little pieces, I finally figured out Grant's preferences. It's not like I am a baby whisperer. Although that would be nice as there would be a lot less hassles. Geez!



No comments:
Post a Comment